GKP FACILITY RULES
GO KIDS PLAY’s mission is to provide a safe, clean & fun facility for children and adults. Please see the general entry rules and follow to keep our facility at its best, by following these rules we will be able to provide a happy, comfortable and safe environment for all.
- GO KIDS PLAY is divided into age groups. Please ensure your child plays within designated areas *Soft play area 0-3 years only *Inflatable GKP main arena 4+ only
- Please respect our facility and protect our staff and customers by not visiting our centre if your child is unwell. *Please do not visit GO KIDS PLAY if you have experienced vomiting or diarrhoea within the last 48-72 hours
- Socks must be worn at all times by all patrons play equipment for health & safety reasons. Socks are available for purchase.
- No sharp objects or shoes are to be carried out on play equipment.
- Staff are trained to supervise general play areas only. Please actively supervise your child at all times.
- GO KIDS PLAY accepts no responsibility for any injuries, and will not tolerate any claims resulting in any damages from playing on equipment.
- Only guardians over 18 years are able to supervise children.
- Please report all accidents to GKP management team immediately on the day of accident.
- GO KIDS PLAY aims to provide a safe and fun environment for all. It is ultimately the parent/guardian’s responsibility for their child’s actions and behaviour.
- GO KIDS PLAY will not tolerate any form of bullying or rough play by children or adults. Only one verbal warning will be given. Refunds will NOT be given.
- The GO KIDS PLAY team pride themselves in providing a clean environment, please ensure you help the team by notifying any dissatisfied areas, for staff to attend to immediately.
- Strictly NO food or drink on play equipment at any time.
- Please read and understand GO KIDS PLAY safety regulations and playing rules around the centre.
- In an event of an unlikely emergency, Please follow GKP staff instructions.
- BE SAFE & HAVE FUN!
How much is entry?
• 0 – 6 months – FREE
• 6 months to 1 year $6
• 1 year to 3 years $12 accompanied by an adult at all times
• 4 years & Over $18 children must be supervised by an adult at all times
• PARENT & TODDLER – $20 all access on weekdays only, Does not apply on school holidays & public holidays
What ages do you cater for?
GKP offers play equipment for all ages. We have sections allocated for certain age groups.
*Soft play area 0-4 years only
*Inflatable GKP main arena 4 years & upwards only
Do you have party packages?
YES! GKP have an option of party packages to suit your needs. Please select the party package tabs to see what is on offer.
Do you supply food and drinks?
YES! We offer cafe styled food and specialty made coffee. Our menu has been designed to please adults and children
Can I bring my own food and drinks?
As we have our own Café facilities we do not allow outside food and drink to be brought in to our premises including commercial foods such as , KFC , McDonald’s and Domino’s etc .
Is your play-centre nut free?
Do you have baby change table facilities?
YES! We have a designated bay change area for your convenience.
Do I have to wear socks?
YES! Socks must be worn at all time on play equipment for health and safety reasons. Socks are available for purchase.
Is there any parking?
YES! We have onsite & street parking for your convenience.
What is the duration of play time?
Your entry price is for the value of 2 hours.
Do you have EFTPOS?
YES! We do have eftpos facilities and accept cash.
Why do I have to sign a waiver form?
A waiver form must be filled out for all insurance purposes. Children aged under 18
years old must have parent or guardian complete and sign the waiver before entering GO KIDS PLAY.
Can I get a refund for a party deposit?
No, party deposits are non refundable under any circumstances.